We spent last weekend at Gull Lake with our friends the Jones's and the Byrgesen's. It was way fun!
Aden getting his playtime on. He had so much fun in the sand, water and at the playground going up the stairs and down the slide over and over again. The water in the lake was super warm and really shallow. You could walk way out into the lake and the water never got up over your knees. So nice!

I got brave and went on the tube, without my glasses I might add. It was way fun but I warned Rick that he'd better not dump me into the lake of he'd be a dead man.

This is me celebrating not falling into the water. I managed to hang on for dear life. My riding partner Jen was not so lucky.

Jason getting in a ski.

Jason and our friend Greg getting some air!
Oh man, I am so sad we missed this!! We love Gull Lake, and it's been forever since I've been tubing!! Next time, next time
ReplyDeleteHopefully we'll go again next summer. We'll let you know! It sure was fun and the water was really warm!
ReplyDelete