Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Music for the Masses!

Back by popular demand! haha! I used to have a playlist on my Crafted by Lindy blog. I removed it because I wanted that blog to be more business focused. I was worried my music would bother some but mostly I removed it because it made my blog load too darn slow.

I've had a few people now tell me that they're sad I took it down as they used to put it on and listen to it around their homes. So I've brought it back! I've added a few new songs and will keep adding as I find ones I like! It's down at the bottom and it starts automatically. If you don't want to listen to it just hit the pause button and it'll stop playing.

Hope you enjoy my tunes!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your playlist! I will be listening! weird...I was looking Sea Wolf just last night...

    ReplyDelete