Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's all happening at the Zoo.

I have to say that I'm really grateful to live so close to the Zoo. We go quite a bit in the summer months. It so nice to just stick the kids in the car and head to the Zoo for a couple of hours. When I was growing up we only lived two hours from the Zoo but going was a much bigger deal. We'd spend the whole day and pack a lunch. Now I can head over there just if I feel like it or to meet a friend. I've been fortunate enough that most of my friends have had guest passes so I got in for free and so would Aden but now that most of our kids are over 3 I think I'll be getting us our own passes this year. It's definitely worth it!  These pictures are from Friday. It was the first decent day we've had in a while and I think the animals were loving it because they were all moving around, playing, running and have a grand old time. Well all except the hippos. Man I love the hippos!

1 comment: