Well we've finally moved! We've official been in the house a week and we're slowing getting things set up. Before I post the pics of the move I thought I'd show you the house in it's almost done stage. Might as well keep going in order, haha! The last time I posted the carpets and hardwood had just gone in but everything was still messy and the hardwood was covered in blue paper. Here's what it looks like just a few days before move in. Appliances were the only things missing.
So here's the kitchen from the living room.
Dining Room (aka Nook) from Living Room. Fireplace to the left.
Kitchen
Living Room from Kitchen. They had to replace the hearth so that's why it's natural wood in this picture.
Kitchen, hallways, stairs.
Master Bedroom with ensuite to the left and bonus room through the door on the right.
Pocket door to ensuite and Jason's awesome self portrait.
Ensuite with glass for shower in place.
Fancy shower! Ooooo, awww....
More picture to come in the next couple of days, promise! : )
oh wow, everythign looks so amazing!! i am super envious of your fireplace...i might have to build a new house just to copy that! and your shower!! so fun!!!!! enjoy!
ReplyDeleteand PS...do the map, but put it up on a day where everyone is feeling patient.
Everything is so big and new and wonderful. You have a much bigger ensuite than we have. Ours is so tiny... I can't wait to see your photos of the moved in house. And the outside hopefully. I know you will enjoy living in a neighborhood that will probably have lots of kids. We will miss you!
ReplyDeletelove the counters in the kitchen! what material are they?
ReplyDeleteCindy - haha! I'm glad you like it! When are you guys going to be in Calgary next? You can to come visit! We're really easy to get to now! So funny about the map. Good to know!
ReplyDeleteConnie - thank you for checking out the house! I'll be posting more pics soon! : )
Maggie - they're quartz countertops. The company is CaesarStone. We love them! http://ca.search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv8-msgr&p=caesarstone
i love quartz! did you have to source it yourself or was that an option for the kitchen from the building company?
ReplyDeleteIt was thru out builder. We didn't have to source anything. They had a design center that we went to and we picked everything there. It was great!
ReplyDelete