How has it been a month and a half since I last posted. Wow! I've been bad at this lately which isn't good as now I have a lot of catching up to do! Eeep! So lets get started. I'm going to be posting a ton of pictures over the next few days including our latest adventure, Walt Disney World! Ready...Set....Go.....!
Aden's been digging his art board lately. He likes to make circles and draw golf balls, clubs and holes. Pretty cute!
Aberdeen having fun with Aden's blanket.
Aden helping out.
She liked it at first! Honest she did!
Aberdeen can official walk now. She got the full hang of it around her 12 month birthday. This is her and Aden practicing.
Aden tuckered out. He rarely does this so I had to get a pic of it. Looks like Aden could use some new clothes. Must have been laundry day, haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment