While we were in Leth we met up with some friends who have a boat and we went out on the lake. It was so fun! Aden really wanted to go on the boat but as soon as we got him on it he didn't want to go fast. He was very brave and stayed on for a long time.
Poor Boy!
Well there I am on the tube. I'm in the middle with my cousin Travis on one side and my friend Adrienne on the other. I didn't really want to go on the tube but sort of kind of did....I went and it was fun. I screamed and giggled a lot. Water and tubes and I don't get along because I can't see anything without my glasses on and the very last thing I want to do is go in the water. I stayed dry! Yay!
I love this family shot!
My cutie pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment