I vacuumed the couch today. It still looks disgusting but at least the little bitties are gone. Also it's amazing what you can find in the depths of ones couch. I found two old school fisher price people, two hair clips, a nail file, a paint brush, a puzzle piece, lots of pretzels and the letter L. No money! Boo to that.
I was actually chuckling pretty hard as I came across all of this so I thought I'd share. What have you found in your couch over the years.
I love your family photos! We need some new ones like NOW. you're Aden is such a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteOh thanks! We like him! It was great to see your kids yesterday. It was really nice of Ayden to play with Aden. I appreciated it!
ReplyDeleteOur photographer was Mary Lang. She's here in Calgary. We're super happy with how they turned out. She's really good, reasonably priced and accomidating (she may drive south if you asked her). If you click the link to the right you can see her website (or maybe it's the blog, can't remember).