Thursday, August 6, 2009

Weekend fun!

Well we spent the long weekend in Leth and it was HOT! It was also beautiful though as there was no wind so the evenings were perfect. I even got to try out my mom's electric bike. That was pretty wicked!

Aden dumped a bunch of water from his cup down his front so he went shirtless for a bit. Check out that belly!
We spend a morning at the splash park. Aden is always really standoffish at first when we go to the splash park but then I pick him up and dump him in the water and he gets over it pretty quick. He was running through the water like a crazy boy. So cute! (check out the umbrella)

Yeah it's not a graceful shot but what can I say...we were having fun!
I love this picture. Aden just looks so happy!

Aden liked these but they were a bit too high for him. Jason liked them too!

1 comment:

  1. he's such a waterbaby!! looks like he's having a blast!

    ReplyDelete