Thursday, August 27, 2009

Best Day Ever!

I made it to the Front Page of Etsy today. I was up for a whole hour (12:00 - 1:00). For those of you who maybe don't know, I have a shop on Etsy where I sell cards, calendars, gift tags, etc. Making it to the Front Page of Etsy is like winning the lottery for an Etsy seller!

The item that made it to the Front Page were my Hoot Fill-In Invitations (right hand column, second down from the top). The views on these invitations went up from roughly 85 to 650. That's 500 plus views in an hour and I got a lot of views on many of my other items too. Woot woot! Seriously....best day ever!

2 comments:

  1. Lindy...I don't know too much about Etsy, but I still think that is GREAT! I love your stuff...I want to order some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy!

    If you ever do want to order something but don't want to do it through Etsy (as you'll have to pay exchange) you can just email me. I'm totally down with that. Christmas stuff coming soon...I hope! haha.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete