Friday, September 11, 2009

Birthday fun!

I love this picture! It was taken on a coulee, around 8:45 pm, in the pitch darkness, and by me (tricky!) while we waiting for the High Level Bridge to be lit up. It turned out so good! Love the look on Aden's face!

I also love this picture....wish it wasn't fuzzy but it's not too bad.

Sunday was my birthday. After opening my presents (which can be seen all around the cake) we had some super yummy chocolate cake. Aden thought the candles were pretty cool. We had to re-light them so he could have a go at blowing them out!

Friday night we hung out with the Turner fam. Jay's parents got in KFC for dinner (one of my favs!) and made me a Wacky Birthday cake (so nice!). This is a shot of Aden enjoying his slice!

Here's me blowing the candle out on my cake. I totally posed for this picture and I'm not even ashamed!

It was a great weekend and an awesome birthday. A huge thank you to my whole family and all my friends that made it so fun!


1 comment: