
I read somewhere that kids are born to want to help. If this is true then Aden is the perfect example. As soon as he hears the dishwasher open he's right there helping me unload it. His newest thing is to help me recycle. When I'm cleaning the kitchen and find something for the recycle bin I yell for Aden and he comes running. He gets very excited, grabs the object and immediately takes it to the recycle bins. Over and over again this happens. He does not tire of it.
Today we were downstairs and we looked over and Aden had grabbed 4 water bottles that were waiting to go upstairs and he was on his way. This was the first time he decided to recycle on his own without being asked (I'd better start watching what's going into the bins). At anyrate I managed to convince him to stop in the kitchen for a few minutes so I could get a shot of my little Recycle Boy.
Here, if you look at his lips, you'll see he's saying cheese. So cute!

And here he's finally sick of the pictures and just wants me to dump the water out already so he can get on with his recycling duties.
audrey's the same way, but with toilet paper. she likes to put the rolls in the basket by the toilet. one day, she emptied the entire package into the basket, about 24 rolls, and the basket only fits 8:) i love when kids help out:) they make everything that much more fun:)
ReplyDelete