Sunday, September 20, 2009

It's all happening at the Zoo

I'd just like to say that I'm so grateful to live in a City with a Zoo. I'm also super grateful for my awesome friends who have guest passes and take me to the Zoo for free on a fairly regular basis. Thank you!

Last week we went to the Zoo with Lynette (mom), Kennedy and Bryce. The weather was perfect. Not too hot, not too cold and the animals were super active. Giraffes running around, monkeys chasing each other, it was a great day! Oh did I mention the fantastic ice cream the Zoo has? Yum!

Aden and Kennedy held hands and walked around for awhile. Too cute. Here we're watching a bear and the kiddies are putting up with me saying "look at me, look at me!". Good kids.
The kiddies wanted to sit on this lion statue. I'm sure there's a story behind why it's there which I don't know but I do know it makes for cute pictures!
I love this one. Totally magazine worthy. Not in the photography but the pose. Look at the two of them. Looking off into the distance.

1 comment:

  1. that final pic looks like something out of a kids' clothing magazine:) like they're modelling their hoodies:)

    ReplyDelete