Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stuff

I cooked a roast chicken! Okay I know this doesn't seem too earth shattering but for me it is! I've always been a bit scared of them and a whole chicken is a lot of food for just me and Jay since we don't like leftovers all that much. But I found a yummy looking seasoned chicken at the store the other day and thought I'd try it. It cooked great and neither of us got sick so I guess it was a success. I felt so domestic!

We're almost done painting Aden's new room. We emptied it out and the yellow is gone replaced by a very light grey/brown. Soon it will hopefully have furniture in it. Aden will get a big boy bed too pretty quick here. It's currently in our living room waiting for the crib to be moved then we'll set it up in his current room till he's used to it and then move him to his new room. Poor kids going to have a lot of changes in the next few weeks!

Well that's it for now. I have pics and other posts coming. I'm a terrible at keeping this blog updating but I'm trying to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment